Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can't install my HP Envy 4520 printer to my laptop -

Customer Question

I can't install my HP Envy 4520 printer to my laptop - window printer spool missing
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Windows 10 - HP Envy All in One Model 4520
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes but they were automatic so I'm not sure
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've contacted HP
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 4 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem with your printer for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have to wait till my check comes in before I can continue

OK, you can just reply again here whenever you are ready to go ahead, it would be a pleasure to help you.