Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

HELP! Anyway, I received a notice in Sept. 2016 and again in

Customer Question

HELP! Anyway, I received a notice in Sept. 2016 and again in Dec. regarding possible hacking of Yahoo accounts. I have changed my password ***** since then but I am having more and more trouble getting into my e-mail or even sending e-mail. I try to check the boxes and either nothing happens or it is delayed. I also get the message "long running script and to Stop Script or, recover web page. Sooz
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: Approx. one month and I have run all of my Norton software to try and stop this.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Firefox......but it was doing this way before.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at the moment,thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I'm Tim, and have over 15 years of experience with eBay, Google, and the Department of Defense. I'm here to do the best I can to assist you with your problem. If remote access is needed, I will remote in, and call you, as well as provide a free tune-up. Also, follow-ups are always free if more is needed.

Sorry to hear about this, i'm a security expert. Want to tell me more about whats going on? Some of your description does not sound like hacking.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Well, when I log into yahoo besides what I previously stated, it is hard to maneuver around , send messages, forward messages, delete unwanted e-mails.
Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Ok, that sounds like slow internet, or a slow PC.....not a hack.....I can remote in and see if you have been hacked, and tune up your system etc. And the error ""long running script and to Stop Script or, recover web page" does not suggest a hack, just a faulted page, most likely.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will try my Norton service.......I refuse to pay$39?
If it is a hack I shouldn't have to pay anything and if it is not a hack I am already
paying for a service. Thanks anyway
Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

i'd not charge 39, the site sends that out.

Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Norton won't get you too far, may want to try some other tools as well. Good luck.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you Tim.....I just had my computer tuned up by Norton so it is fine.