Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am unable to sign in to Club Pogo. When I click on Club

Customer Question

I am unable to sign in to Club Pogo. When I click on Club Pogo Member, all I get is ads to purchase Norton or some other ad for something I DON'T want. I just want my Club Pogo back!
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: DELL
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Windows 10 I haven't, but my husband may have.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I always accessed Club Pogo through AOL
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 11 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?

When you click on the option Sign in in Pogo, what happens?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I do not want a remote support session. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it myself.

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you, and this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

- Can you open the Microsoft Edge program, then go to the pogo.com website in the Microsoft Edge program, then see if you can sign in your pogo account and use it in the Microsoft Edge program?

Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
let's go with the remote support

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f4115c1b-e118-4855-a234-fba03c446e22
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I'm sorry; I could not get the Pogo website to work. I'm opening this issue to other experts. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Richard replied 8 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

If you download Google Chrome from here

www.google.com/chrome

Then open it, can you then sign into Club Pogo via this?

Please let me know