Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I want my sceen to stay on longer with out using the mouse,

Customer Question

I want my sceen to stay on longer with out using the mouse
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Lenovo yoga 700
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just adjust how long I would like the screen to stay on with out having to log in all thetime
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I'm Tim and have over 15 years of experience with eBay, Google, and the Department of Defense. I'm here to do the best I can to assist you with your problem. If remote access is needed, I will remote in, and call you, as well as provide a free tune-up. Also, follow-ups are always free if more is needed.

Running Windows correct? If so I can remote in and set this pretty darn fast for you, as well as do a PC diag if needed.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can"t find anywhere in the setting to make the screen stay on longer. I'm running windows 10.
Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Would you like me to remote in and do it for you? The additional cost is 5.00, thats the cheapest i can offer it, if the site sends an auto offer, its 30-ish. Would you like me to do so and run a quick check up?

Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

If not, you can find it under Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Power Options\Edit Plan Settings, then on the option "turn off the display" Set it to never, or what ever amount of time you want.