Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My computer died a few weeks ago I bought a new one as I

Customer Question

hello my computer died a few weeks ago I bought a new one as I said up the version of Google I have does not have the morning when you go to a site grading is good yellow is caution in red is don't go I'm not sure if you understand what I'm talking about for viruses and bad websites can you help me set it up so that it warns me or as some people say it's working whether it says so or not
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: you mean anything like Windows it's a Dell inspiration anything more than all have to get back to you not sure where to lo
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: don't know not sure I take it I can go to Google and updated that might take care of it otherwise they were done automatically without me knowing
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: so you're telling me to update my Google
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I'm Tim and have over 15 years of experience with eBay, Google, and the Department of Defense. I'm here to do the best I can to assist you with your problem. If remote access is needed, I will remote in, and call you, as well as provide a free tune-up. Also, follow-ups are always free if more is needed.

Can you please provide more details?