For Online Computer Support, Ask a Computer Technician
Hello! My name is*****I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.
A Google spreadsheet file can be open with Microsoft Excel if it is installed on your computer. If not, you need to upload the spreadsheet file to Google Drive using your Google account. After that, you can open it there with Google Sheet. Here are the instructions:
1. Open a web browser and go to Google Drive by clicking on the link below:
2. Upload a spreadsheet file there. You can do that by clicking on the NEW button located in the upper left corner and then selecting File upload. You can also drag-and-drop the file there
3. Once you have uploaded it there, double-click it
4. A preview of the spreadsheet file will appear. To fully open it, click on the Open with Google Sheets button at the top
5. The spreadsheet file will then open and you can fully work on it
Let me know if you could do that.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Did my instructions help solve the problem?Let me know,IT Miro