Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Several issues - cannot log in to Google account. This

Customer Question

Several issues - cannot log in to Google account. This account associates itself with***@******.*** - and should be associated with***@******.***. This may have started when I originally when I created a separate Google account on each device. I didn't realize that "one" account would suffice for all of my devices, so I had created a separate accounts on each device. google account on each device. I have been trying to resolve this issue trying to change settings and passwords to reflect association these settings and email address***@******.*** without success.
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: I have followed the directions as indicated on the google sites with no luck. Other issues I am having may not be related to my google account. However, I cannot access my Web Mail because the same issue - locks me out -or tells me to update my email settings (which was supposedly rectified last week)tried to resolve but unable. Also affected Microsoft account - have tried to access but will not allow me to access - tells me to update email settings, or locks me out - spoke with Bell representative last week and he walked me through the process and commandeered my PC to make necessary changes. Changes were successful, however the issues came back this week. When speaking with Bell rep he said I would have to contact Bell, Microsoft, Google separately. So in summary - My email is not working, Microsoft is not working, Google is not working. I have attempted to change passwords and settings myself and with Bell and seem to be going in circles. am unable to access accounts. I again spent time on the phone with Bell last night. I was on the phone for approximately 45 minutes only to be cut off in the end. I need help and I don't know where to turn. Seriously considering changing providers. Previously with Rogers and we changed back to bell in or about May 016.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: I am generally available most days - I am home today only until noon - but I am in all day tomorrow so I am available tomorrow or around 4:00 p.m. today. Do you think the other issues are related to the issue with Google?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: not that I am aware
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My internet frequently goes down - sometimes 3-4 times daily. Bell is aware of this and I am trying to get this resolved as well.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 month ago.

Please click on the GMail link below and let me know if it takes you to one of your Google accounts, or you are asked to type the e-mail and password?

LINK - GMAIL

Let me know what happens.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 month ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,