Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Gateway computer, windows 7. crashed "logging out" That's

Customer Question

Gateway computer, windows 7. crashed "logging out"
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: That's all I know unfortunately. It's a gateway computer running windows 7.0. I attempted to close down and log off completely and the system jammed on the "logging off" screen.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No, I try and avoid them. I play games on the one I'm on now, an Asus, the Gateway computer if for communication.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No ma'am.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is an independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following.

When you say crashed do you mean it doesn't boot to windows at all or does it boot to windows login and then fails to open desktop screen?

Thank you

Note: - You can ignore the secure remote assistance/premium service offer shows in this page. It’s a site generated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message.

Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 4 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins