Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Pearl, I have a yahoo sign on and do most of my emails via

Customer Question

Pearl, I have a yahoo sign on and do most of my emails via yahoo. Today I received a message telling me I had to change my yahoo password ***** security reasons. i did so and now I can't receive or send my E mails via the cell phone. The message said I had to change my password ***** all the "things" I us. How do i rectify this?Is it in your domain or do i have to go to Apple.?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account? What confuses you?
Customer: Just happened this evening at about 5 PM, right after I changed the Yahoo password. The screen says "Cannot Get Mail" "the connection to the server failed". When I went to send a "test" e mail that failed also.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, but I'm afraid that if it might be lengthy, I might have to do it tomorrow.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know which iPhone version you are using?

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck