Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

On the 13th of dec. I started my internet service again with

Customer Question

on the 13th of dec. I started my internet service again with centrylink, when I talked to the agent I told them that I did not need a modem as I already had one, but they sent one anyway of which I returned. I received my bill and the lease for the modem of $9.99, the S&H of$14.99 and thepartial month chargefor advanced modem-lease of $.67 was included in my bill. this total is $25.65 should be deducted from my bill and my new bill should be $31.79. your help will be greatly welcomed.
JA: Have you done a bandwidth test?
Customer: do not know what that is although everything works here
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: do not know
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 3 months ago.

You need to contact Centrelink.... I'm closing this ticket and sending it in for a refund, please contact centerlink

Expert:  erwin-cssm replied 3 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/computer/a4ri3-13th-dec-started-internet-service-again.html).
Thank you, ***** Support Team.