Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am having endless trouble updating my aol.com password and

Customer Question

I am having endless trouble updating my aol.com password ***** my written down on creation password ***** - - does not work.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: A few days to a week ago
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I do not believe so
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am 83 years old and a victim of a progressive dimenta; which may be causing problems. But, I have been using computers heavily since the year 1956
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know if you already tried the password ***** process that AOL offers for such cases?

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am not getting any response which I find helpful. I do not see how to get help from you. I would like to talk to someone on a telephone at my land-line number 1-***-***-**** a land line to my house.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 month ago.

Hi there, I can not call out unless we set up an additional service..... Also in CO here!

Expert:  Tim replied 1 month ago.

However, Lorenz is correct, we need to go over the password ***** options, that's the easiest method. Are you a paid AOL customer, or using it for free?