Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a message that i need a valid license to run my

Customer Question

i have a message that i need a valid license to run my bernina 8 update and to run a reinstall HASP driver what is this ? i installed the program several months ago and now want to use it
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: i have had the machine artista 200 up graded to a 700 series about 10 years ago and up graded from a the software 7 to the 8
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i installed the 8 several months ago but have not used it
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just how to activate the program
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 5 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can install the HASP driver for you and troubleshoot the software so that it works again, while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck