Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I thought I Loaded McAfee on this computer. But its telling

Customer Question

I thought I Loaded McAfee on this computer. But its telling me its expired. I have an email that says my subscription doesn't expire until March 10, 2018. Under ***** ***** order #CS1624209810
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 5 months ago.

Dear *****,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem with McAfee for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

I just wanted to accept your remote assistance request, but there seems to be an issue with your account, I am resending the offer for the remote-assistance, can you please try again?

Let´s try once again, otherwise I think you might have to call customer care to address the issue.... I can give you their number if the issue persist.

No luck for us it seems, can you please call JustAnswer customer care at

USA / Canada 1-***-***-****

and let me know once the issue has been resolved so that I can connect to your computer and help you?

Thank you very much,

Lorenz

I have send the offer again, did you speak to customer care already? Please reply in the box below....

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I did speak with someone, but I needed to use a different card and couldn't get it to let me. I need to get in contact with McAfee, I think.

Thanks Nancy, you mean you haven´t been able to change the card details?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No, I am giving up for now. Bye

OK, just let me know when you are ready to go ahead, I am here each day. Thank you very much,

Lorenz