Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

We were Connected to the NBN about 3 months ago. wWe are

Customer Question

We were Connected to the NBN about 3 months ago. wWe are satisfied with the computer and smart TV additional features. We were not able to connect the printer to the NBN though nor anyone visiting coonect their device to teh W-Fi to use their laptop. in each case the message is that the rong password ***** ***** used. The password ***** use is the orignal one on the modem. Can you please solve our problem? Our technical ability is rather limited and also we live in central Victoria were we have no access to technicians.
JA: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?
Customer: No. Have never heard of that.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Over 3 months -Yes. But the two pr0blems have always existed. We lived in hope of some family member visiting to help us..but alas that has not happened!
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No But he/she needs to be patient with this senior citizen!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do you also have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,