Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My asus password is not working - my computer also is saying

Customer Question

my asus password ***** ***** working - my computer also is saying my ip address needs to be reset. My printer does not show the same wireless settings and my computer so I cannot get anything to print
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Asus? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: wireless N900 Computer is a mac I had no issues a week ago so I dont know what has changed.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i dont think so
Category: Computer
Expert:  MikeW replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today. You say your password ***** ***** working? So you are not able to get into your PC?

Expert:  MikeW replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry you have a mac. I'm not going to be able to assist you with a mac so I will opt out and let another professional assist you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
my password ***** my computer is working - but my password ***** my router which I have always used says its invalid - and I cannot my home computer and printer to connect to the same wireless network - so I cannot print anything.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
my mac is also showing that another user is using my ip adapter
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

unplug the internet router from the power and let it sit for 3 mins do the same with all your computers and smartdevices just power cycle them once done power on the router and wait till it boots up then you connect and check.

Let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

I have resolved the issue - please cancel request.