Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a virus that popped up and I cannot send any emails

Customer Question

I have a virus that popped up and I cannot send any emails out, every time I send an email it goes to my unsend box... how do I get rid of it?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Aol
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Actually I did update my laptop
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 16 days ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text-based chat instead, just let me know.

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck