Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have not been able to type letters for some time.. I think

Customer Question

I have not been able to type letters for some time.. I think you - microsoft - blocked my computer. They kept popping up questions about my 'microsoft account number, which I typed in, but they didn't like it, kept asking for it again and again. Not only a total drag, but i lost money, because i am a literary agent and could not write letters to my authors ,or other people
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: It is a Toshiba notebook, very small, and used to work beautifully until you, Microsoft, started asking for my microsoft product # and when you did not agree with it, you simply shut me down, put me out of business.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes,whatever I was asked to do.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I cannot now what else I would the expert to know until I encounter a problem. Then I'd need more help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Let me know when you could be online so that we can get started to fix this.