Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can not receive my E-mail. I can send my Email. I am using

Customer Question

I can not receive my E-mail. I can send my Email. I am using Microsoft Outlook for sending/receiving my E-mail.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 5 months ago.

Dear *****,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know which error Outlook is showing to you when you try to receive emails?

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
0x8004210A

Thank you. May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too because JustAnswer is an A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is the $39 in addition to the $35 service fee of which I paid $5 as good faith money. In other words what is the total including the good faith money?

I think this is additional to the initial fee, yes, but please clarify with customer care at:

USA / Canada 1-***-***-****

Afterward please reply here once again and let me know if you wish to continue or not.

Thank you very much for your patience,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Lets continue. I

Another expert has accepted your remote assistance request, she/he should contact you shortly either here in the chat or via phone. If this does not happen within the next 30 minutes, please call JustAnswer customer care so that they can connect you with the expert that accepted it:

USA / Canada 1-***-***-****

Please also reply here again, so that I know that you are being taken care of.

Thank you very much for your patience,

Lorenz

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Lorenz, lets try to solve the problem with the remote access.

I would be happy to do that, but only customer care can. I was out for a few minutes and in the meantime another expert has accepted your remote assistance request as I´ve mentioned. Only she/he can perform the remote-assistance for you now. If they do not contact you, that is beyond my control, I am very sorry. You´d have to call customer care then.