Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

G** and My Partner is K*** S***. has a samsung phone

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, my Name is G*** G** and My Partner is K*** S***. Ken has a samsung phone 04****35 which he uses google on it, he also has a android tablet and a lap top. His email address is***@******.***. JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running? Customer: On his laptop he has Windows 7 but only uses gmail for his emails. The tablet is a samsung note 10.1. His mobile is a samsung galaxy 3. He was encouraged to put a secondary password ***** his laptop sign in to google which is fine but everytime he signs into google on his laptop his mobile sends a message saying his google password ***** ***** this notifications rings on average every 3-4min which is very annoying and we cannot seem to turn the message off. So far this latest message has been ringing for the last 10 days which is very annoying so we have to turn his phone off. This im sure youll agree is not an appropiate solution. Can you help us? JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: yes he updates all his appliances regulary JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you? Customer: no i thought i was talking to an expert

Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is he signing his email at the google.com (gmail.com) website?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
gmail.com I need to wait for him to come back from being down the street to see if he minds you going into his computor.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I"ll have to try again later when he is home

OK, we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I hope this has not cost me $51.00 because I am just using the free trial

OK, our customer service will take care of any billing issue for you. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,