Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Would like you to put extra protection on my computer and my

Customer Question

would like you to put extra protection on my computer and my son's we have webroot and understand you have extra package for porn sites please go ahead and protect my computer and try for my sons. we have the 24/7 plan Dianne Carner
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: my computer is Dell Inspiron Microsoft Window 7 the other computer is Microsoft but not sure about but is registered with you guys as we put webroot on his electronically.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of the other computer is on also.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, software, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

I recommend the use of Malware Bytes Premium along with Webroot. IT protects against malware and spyware that antivirus programs alone can't protect you from.

I can either provide instructions for you to purchase and download it or If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you while you watch via the Premium Service of Secure Remote Assistance. This is completely optional. If you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and work on the issue for you. If you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here. Please let me know your preference.