Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

PRINTER WILL NOT READ COMPUTOR.......PRINTER WORKS FINE BUT

Customer Question

HI......PRINTER WILL NOT READ COMPUTOR.......PRINTER WORKS FINE BUT WHEN I WANT TO PRINT FROM COMPUTOR IT GOES THRU MOTION BUT NOTHING IS PRINTED....PRINTING SAMPLE SHEET COMES OUT ALRIGHT.??????
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: WIDDOWS 7 TO A KODAK ESP 3250
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: YES ALL UPDATES ARE OK
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
USING USB CABLE..........YES ACCESS MY COMPUTER
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Please try the following.

Please click Start button and select Devices and Printers. Right click on the printer name and select Remove Device/Delete. Remove all the printers that you are not using.

Then, get into Control panel and select Uninstall a Program (listed under Programs). Uninstall all printer related programs listed over there. Then, restart the computer.

Remove the printer USB cable from the computer and printer.

Then, go to the link below, download and install the printer driver.

http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17138/selected/true

Insert the USB cable only after completing the installation.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>