Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Remove How to Simplified and return it to previous screen.

Customer Question

JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Dell Inspiron
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No My husband is going to kill me! Kidding...
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: What are you going to connect me to?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following.

What are you trying to remove on the computer screen?

Thank you

Note: - You can ignore the secure remote assistance/premium service offer shows in this page. It’s a site generated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I just replaced our usual sign-on Cloud screen with How To Simplified and need to go back because it isn't what I wanted.
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Did you do that on the windows computer?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Are you currently chatting to me from that same windows computer?

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

if you are chatting to me from the windows computer i can remote access to that computer and check the issue directly without additional cost.Let me know.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No thanks, ***** *****'t told me anything yet and now you're looking for more money. How do I fix it? I already sent the $5 for free question.
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

The 5$ is a good faith amount the full amount of the question can be seen in your email.If you have any billing question please use this link : - http://ww2.justanswer.com/help The reason why i asked for remote support is that i am not clear of the screen issue you are mentioning so if i can access your computer i can check it directly or you need to send me a picture of the screen to me.

this is justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with any companies but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for more than 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-us Please let me know whether you wish to continue with our tech support or not.