Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Name is l. Begaye, I can not open my fire. provide

Customer Question

name is ***** ***** Begaye, I can not open my fire. provide assistance. I forgot my password
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: about 2 years ago.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: my wife in the movie channel but I do not know the password ***** I do not really the account. yesterday I cannot open my fire.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my wife' name is ***** ***** she has her own computer and I watch movies on amazon. my wife does remember my password.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
Let me know the model number of the Kindle fire.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

I entered the password ***** and I still can not open the my fire because amazone is requesting a passwod.

Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

Your Kindle Fire lock screen password ***** PIN is different from your Amazon account password.

1. On the lock screen, swipe from the right side edge of the screen.
  2. Enter an incorrect password ***** PIN (at least characters in length) five times. You will be prompted to reset your device or wait 30 seconds to try again.
  3. Tap Reset to reset your device to factory defaults.

Important: Resetting your Kindle Fire will remove all content downloaded to it. Any content you purchased from Amazon is saved to your Kindle Library in the Cloud and will remain in the Cloud. You can download that content again if you register your Kindle Fire to your account again.

To use your Kindle Fire again, you'll need to connect wirelessly and register your Kindle Fire. To learn more, go to Set Up & Charge

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

it did not work. I will work on this problem again tomorow. I'm disappointed in the help I being charged for.

Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

let me know what time you would be online tomorrow i will walk you through.