Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Please send me your e/mail address, My tag is 1764r42, No I

Customer Question

Please send me your e/mail address
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: My tag is 1764r42
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No I just want your e-mail address.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was directed to send an e/mail due to an incompatible printer cartridge
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.
I will help you now.

What is the make and model of your printer?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer No:###-##-#### The printer is a Dell V525W. This is the third time I have tried to get a response from Dell.
I originally sent you a letter on 30 Nov, now last year, and received no reply. The letter had all the relevant information.
So I have been calling you since with what I thought would result in an answer yesterday morning.
I do not have a technical problem. I was sent a wrong printer cartridge and only sought to have it replaced and the tech I spoke to yesterday asked me to e/mail a copy of my letter but unfortunately did not give me a complete address requiring me to obtain a complete address from which time I was again given a run around until an hour later. I was then given the full address and immediately e/mailed the letter again and it went through immediately. However again am being given a run around.
I sometimes purchase books from Readers Digest. On two occasions they made a mistake but they immediately politely apologised and sent me the correct book. Cannot Dell do the same? As stated all the information you require is in my letter.
John Home