Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have moved my account no wasI lived at 509 W, st, Joseph

Customer Question

I have moved my account no was###-##-####I lived at***** Joseph Ave Stewartsville Mo. phone (###) ###-####Now i live Monyreal Mo. but not with centurylink my computer crashed and I forgot the password ***** my centurytel.net (*****@******.***) can you get me my password ***** this account I have had this email address ever since I have had a computer help me please
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: my phone and internet is with Charter but was able to get into my centurytel account cause it was automattic sign in since I moved to Montreal
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: my conputer crashed and a tech redid it for me but like I ssid I dont remember the password ***** centurytel account
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I guess not
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

You can easily reset the password ***** your CenturyLink account by going to this web page:

https://centurylink.net/selfcare/password_reset/qa/reset/

Follow the instructions on that page to reset the password. Let me know if you were able to do that.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,