Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have had my computer Lenovo - 8077 (model code) for about

Customer Question

I have had my computer Lenovo - 8077 (model code) for about 4 months and it's acting up - It won't connect to internet through google chrome - it says my anti virus is out. I've only had it a short time and don't want to by a new one. Can you help
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Do you mean google chrome?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No - but my niece uses it so not sure
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following.

Are you able to connect to internet using other web browser like Edge,Internet explorer etc?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - You can ignore the secure remote assistance/premium service offer shows in this page. It’s a site generated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.