GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

How can I cancel my amazon prime account, I cannt figure out

Customer Question

How can I cancel my amazon prime account
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I cannt figure out how please help
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just to cancel account thanks
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 17 days ago.

Hi there. My name is***** would be my pleasure to help you cancel your Amazon Prime account. Please click on the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/primecentral?ie=UTF8&ref_=prime

Enter your user name and password ***** asked. Scroll down until you see END MEMBERSHIP in the column on the left. Follow the prompts on the screen to cancel.

You may cancel your Prime membership any time by logging into www.amazon.com. Click on Your Account and adjusting your membership settings. If you cancel within 3 business days of signing up for or converting from a free trial to a paid membership, we will refund your full membership fee; provided that we may charge you (or withhold from your refund) the value of Prime benefits used by you and your account during this 3-business day period. If you cancel at any other time, we will refund your full membership fee only if you and your account did not make any eligible purchases or take advantage of Prime benefits since your latest Prime membership charge. Prime memberships redeemed through a Prime gift code or promotional code are not refundable.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 17 days ago.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If this resolves your problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know. I am committed to working with you until your problem has been resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 17 days ago.

.