Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Yahoo. is very slow and I get constant messages that it is

Customer Question

yahoo. is very slow and I get constant messages that it is not responding as well as other sites.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Hewlett Packard desk top all in one with windows 10, less than 1 year old
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: It automatically installs updates. I did install some a month or so ago when we had had trouble with our internet
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I guess not thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's your Internet browser program, such as Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.?

Have you tried anything?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't wish to remotely connect at this time thank you.

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

- What is your Internet browser program, such as Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.?

Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have solved my problem but thank you very much

You're welcome. Great. I was waiting for you about a week ago, so I could help you fix the issue quicker. Did you have any trouble replying back to me previously? But I'm glad you got it working now. Do you need help with any other computer question / issue?

Please let me know. Thank you for the update.