Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I coudnt log into my Skype so set up a new account. in thw

Customer Question

I coudnt log into my Skype so set up a new account. in thw new account it wont let me buy credit. it sates the account doesn't exist. also iwoukld sjut kike to get into my other account but again it states it diesnt exiat eve to sign in. the older account is uubee
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: no I don't seem to be able to .
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: onlt Skype and I retores my compter to an earlir dte . still no joy
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I just need to get I going and sue the unlimtedworld accout and mbe you guy cn tke over the computer and fix it?
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 20 days ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I have to leave for an important appointment and will be gone ll day ...but will leave my computer on. It might be the best option to take over the affected computer ...it is not hi one I am using for the email.
It is so frustrating .
Expert:  Sudipto replied 20 days ago.

No, I cannot connect to your PC without your help and never leave your computer to someone else, when you are not in front of your PC. We can continue later, when you will be free, may be tomorrow.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
OK Lets connect tomorrow ...I will be free all day ...how about sending me an email to connect at 0900 my time in Canberra ?
Expert:  Sudipto replied 20 days ago.

NO problem, I will reply you back, as soon as I get online tomorrow. Please check your email at this same time.