Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

My wife Samsung computer is not accepting her old Microsoft

Customer Question

my wife Samsung computer is not accepting her old Microsoft password. It states she can reset the password ***** going to accountline.com/oassword/reset. But how do we do that when her computer will not let her into a prompt to enter web address they listed. help!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: it is a satellite c55-a and has an intel system
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I do not believe so. I signed up for slimwire driver on my computer yesterday but did not address the samsung
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just need some basic direction as to a fix
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 21 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 21 days ago.

You can reset her password ***** any computer; it does not have to be that computer.

Click here: http://bit.ly/2hIBdAv

Enter her email address and follow the prompts to reset the password. Use the new password ***** sign into her computer.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 20 days ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 19 days ago.

Happy New Year!

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.