Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

Firs of all, is there a charge for your help? that's not the

Customer Question

firs of all, is there a charge for your help?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: that's not the type of answer I wanted, I'll try again, what is the total charge I will have to pay to get my problem resolved?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: here's my problem, I can't get google to accept that fact that I can't remember my password, even thought I changed it 4 days ago, I can't remember what it was I changed it 4 days ago
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: 12/26/2016, after I changed it again 12/17/2016 I do remember both of these days, do you want me to tell you the damn password?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: not that I did on purpose
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes, what willbe the damn charge?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: forgive me if I don't believe there will be a l00% satisfaction
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

If you have forgotten your Google password ***** you will need to fill in the recovery form, at:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

--------------------
Happy New Year!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------