Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I am locked out of my yahoo email account, and can't reset

Customer Question

I am locked out of my yahoo email account, and can't reset my password.
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: Samsung
JA: When did you purchase your Samsung? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just purchased today, but had similar problem w/ my Iphone 5c, yahoo has
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, how can I call yahoo/?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 3 months ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

Okay, thers somethign you need to know about the Yahoo FREE Email accounts.

.

The first thing is.....Yahoo has probably billions of these accounts......remember they are FREE, and you can open as many as you want.....which leads to the people of earth racking up probably billions upon billions of these accounts on Yahoo.

.

With THAT MANY ACCOUNTS.....yahoo decided they are NOT going to offer ANY live support for them.

If you get locked out, or somehtign liek that......they just say...open a new account.

.

If they took phone calls form the billions of account holders......they would NOT be able to offer them for free.

.

So, the ONLY account options you have.....are automated.

The only help you will get for a FREE yahoo Email account, is the automated Web support.

If you cant figure it out, or you get locked out and cant remember the account information to reset it......you are locked out.

Your only option....open a new account.

.

Hey i don tlike it either......but this is written out in the terms of service you agreed to when you FIRST created the Yahoo Free account.

called the fine print.....that most folks DONT read......and thats understandable......but this happens more often that you think.