Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I'm trying to sign up for a Microsoft account, and

Customer Question

hello andy. i'm trying to sign up for a Microsoft account, and everything I do it wrong. nothing I choose seems to be responsive
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: hp ProOne 400
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: usually they are installed automatically, but there was recently an event where most of my apps were wiped out. i'm trying to find out now whether I have to buy office 365 again
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i was placing an order to staples yesterday, and in the middle of placing the order, the connection was severed and the little dinosaur appeared on my screen. I've just gotten back my internet connection
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

If you already have Office 365 then you already have a Microsoft account, because in order to download the program you have to create an account when you purchase it. Do you not remember that account information?