Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Chief Consultant at a computer software company
96232434

Need to reset Mircosoft Password. cannot acsess password,

Customer Question

Need to reset Mircosoft Password.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: cannot acsess password ***** user name is***@******.*** , how ever can acess***@******.***
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: just trid to install mirco soft 2010 & Skype.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Need Help to fix account"s
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following.

Are you trying to reset the password ***** your microsoft account which is***@******.***?

Do you have access to this***@******.*** using gmail login page?

Thank you

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com; I am Michael , an Expert here at JustAnswer.com, and I will do what I can to answer your question as well as it can be answered. But first please let me review the notes on your question. Thanks. I return momentarily.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Yes, you can log into Windows even if you forgot your password—even if there is no other administrative account on the PC. From a security point of view, this is actually scary news. But there are legitimate reasons to use the tricks below, and none of them will let a criminal log in without your knowledge (the password ***** ***** not revealed) or access encrypted data. Yet another reason to encrypt your sensitive files.

I’ve provided instructions here for Windows 10 but windows version 8 users should have no trouble following the Windows 10 instructions.

First copy and paste the address below in your browsers address bar and press enter:

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Then follow the instruction below. But make sure to watch the following video first:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2988539/windows/if-you-forget-your-windows-admin-password-try-this.html

Windows 10

Your Windows 10 user account is almost certainly connected to your online Microsoft.com account. This makes replacing a forgotten password *****—and arguably more secure.

On another computer, go to Microsoft’s Sign in page. Once there, enter your email address and click Can’t access your account.

Then follow the wizard. You’ll have to prove that you really are you, based on answers and phone numbers that you’ve previously provided. Eventually, you’ll be asked to create a new password.

That technique won’t work if you took the pains to create a local account. In that case, use the Windows 7 instructions above, with these exceptions:

• Boot from a Windows*****and use that to get to the command line. You’ll find the instructions in my Windows 10 Safe Mode article.
  • The ease of access icon is in the lower-right corner, between the Power and Connect to Internet icons.

please copy and paste the link below into your browsers address bar and press enter

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Then watch the video below to learn how to correctly proceed.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me 5 stars when you are done.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'am loged into your site, still need to reset my Mircosoft account.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by "you need to reset your Microsoft account"

Do you have a Microsoft account? If so, are you having a difficulty login into your account?

If so, I can see if I can help you with that. But please let me know. Did you download the software? and do you have a CD-Drive or flash drive on both computers? Do you have a writeable CD disk if no USB memory is available?

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Regards,

Michael