Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

My magicjack acct, has expired, I was told to click on my

Customer Question

My magicjack acct, has expired, I was told to click on my number to reconnect so where do I go to find my number?
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?
Customer: I've been using magicjack for 3 or 4 years now but what do my make and model of my computer? has to do with this
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Go to my.magicJack.com

Log in and check your account status to ensure it is active.

While logged into my.magicjack.com, pull down from “Call Features” to advanced. For the device in question, make sure “I elect to accept outgoing and incoming service” from the “Select Service” area is chosen and “Use DHCP” is checked.

Let me know how you get on...

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.