Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Wow, i really didn't expect someone to start off by asking

Customer Question

wow, i really didn't expect someone to start off by asking me a question... but it is nice. My name is john.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I am using 64 bit chrome. Sometimes I will wannt to see photos of all of an image type, and after viewing one of the returned images, the seconod image, when clicked, shows nothing. However, when I move the screen up or down it appears. I am using a HP laptop.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 4 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text based chat instead, just let me know please.

Please reply at the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
z;ptrmx
Lorenz, I have never used this service so for now I need to fix it myself. I believe it probably is something simple.

Hi John,

it most often is something simple in the end, but without seeing what is going on, how can I fix it for you, you know? So are you sure you do not want me to connect to your computer so that I can find that out?

Thank you,

Lorenz

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am sure. I am not familiar with your company... never heard of it. If you can give me five bucks worth of knowledge to fix this problem, I will be satisfied and perhaps your and your company's help will be something I use more.
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 4 months ago.

We have an A+ service rating at the Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

We guarantee our service. Thank you,