Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I don't know. Why can't I get Microsoft Solitaire

Customer Question

I don't know. Why can't I get Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP Acer Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: They should be done automatically. Ever since I had to change my hotmail a/c Microsoft have playing up Why/
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not being a Tech, don;t really know EXCEPT to go back to what we are usually doing = playing games or receiving/sending emails, please.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem with your Solitaire for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text based chat instead, just let me know please.

Please reply at the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck