Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Someon has taken over my hidden admin i have no admic rights

Customer Question

someon has taken over my hidden admin i have no admic rights i cant even dowload antav or anti malware what can i do to recover control and get an av without totally wiping my comuter because i dont have a star up disk i can create an iso but my comuter came with windows when i bought it a dont know the code there for i can wipe it either please help they have had control for a while now an
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: toshiba satallite c55d-a5120
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no i cant because i havent had rights i months i need to take care of this without loseing everything prefurably my oporation system because i have no way to get it back
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: ya i have lose access to my facebook and email as well
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 6 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Does the admin account require a password ***** you do not have it, is that correct?

Please reply at the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
correct and Im not looking for i need to do a clean install im wanting to avoid that
Expert:  Robert M. replied 6 months ago.

its not that simple to run but this tool will let you activate and remove the password ***** the windows admin account.

https://www.lifewire.com/offline-nt-password-and-registry-editor-review-2626147

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
will i even be able to download it ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

to download it you will need another computer and either a flash drive or cd drive

it downloads an iso file which you have to burn to the cd or a bootable flash driver

then you boot the problem computer from the cd or flash drive

after that its not all that complicated but its not nice and easy graphical interface with mouse clicks

instead its selecting answers and typing the number in and hitting enter.

there are some instructions with it that are pretty clear.

i could get you my phone number and speak with you over the phone as you do it if you want to pay a bit extra.