Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need directions on how to return this products. It turned

Customer Question

I need directions on how to return this products. It turned out to be much more expensive than I realized. Thank you and I am sorry for the inconvenience, ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I need to ask: What product is to be returned, and bought from what company or website?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
BuyAstoriaVR.comO3 wireless VR Controllers 3 Astoria Vs, R Headse (get 2 free)OfficialVRShinecon.com 3 ShhineconVR Headsets (2 free0 3X wireless Vr Controllers (I did not order this0

So - to make sure - you ordered from

BuyAstoriaVR.com

and from

OfficialVRShinecon.com

correct? In the sense that these are the actual website addresses you visited to order these items, rather than just the names on the invoices?

Though actually, if the invoices have those names on them, they might have Customer Support numbers on them also, in which case, calling those numbers would be the right way to pursue returning them!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
By the time you answer my question it will cost me $100 more. I just want to
.return the product. What a scam

Thank you - you may ignore the solicitation for additional services (and with them, charges). I did not send that message to you, the website system did. (And I have no control over such messages.)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No, I will just mail them back UPS

That sounds like one solution to the problem. But, it is more completely businesslike and likely to work out OK for all concerned, if you contact the company you ordered from, their Customer Support department or number specifically, before mailing back.

(Otherwise the company you ordered from won't be sure why they suddenly received a sort of Christmas present of excess inventory. At least including a letter in the package would be slightly more likely to work out.)

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.