Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

FIHS Florida Industrial Hygiene Services.LLC

Customer Question

FIHS Florida Industrial Hygiene Services.LLC ***@******.*** Trying to reset password ***** get e-mail at this e-mail address?
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: March my friend did a Hosting Email Acct. I don't have the domain. Don't know what to do. Wait for them to bill me. And find that information?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Went to apple I phone. And they told me something was wrong with software so they reset it. I lost the FIHS e-mail. I Have two G-Mail and FIHS that is not come in. I get a message that my FIHS need to be update. I don't have a password ***** do this.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

either your website, or your email is hosted at 1&1

So lets use this page and see if we can get into your 1&1 Hosting account first.

https://account.1and1.com/my-website?redirect_url=https%3A%2F%2Fmy.1and1.com%2Fmywebsite-overview&username=www.flaihs.com

Also, the link below this is the actual, Online login for your webmail

https://webmail.1and1.com/

See if your old password ***** at that login portal..

OR, see if you can get into the 1&1 admin account from the first link.

Keep in mind, this is going to take some back and forth dialogue between you and me to work out and fix, but I will be online for the next hours so lets make some progress!

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

I tried to accept your request for a secure remote connection ( screen sharing ) and it said payment failed. This sometimes happens if your bank or credit card company blocks the transaction and a quick call to them will usually lift the block

For further information you can call our customer service department.

1.***-***-****

In the meantime I am sending the remote connection offer back to you to be approved when you are ready.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Trying to get help. and get back on line. with Dustin what else do I need to do here?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Was told to wait 10 min. And try getting back on line. Can I get help? If not please don't charge me $39.00
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

I am here..

You had asked for remote support.. If you want remote support you h ave to click and approve that offer.

If you just want written support, then please say so , so that we can continue!

Dustin S