Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

Have active boost service\can't remember screen pin\this

Customer Question

Have active boost service\can't remember screen pin\this unlo'ks my phone\instructions don't work!!!\can't pull dial screen if cant unlock!!! HELP!!! Boost #4783186453. Prev. Code was 4424
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Im talking about my Android LG G NOT THIS DEVICE
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: How can I I can't get in cell's pages, thats why im contacting thru my tablet
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 3 months ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

If the phone is LOCKED, and requires a PIN to unlock it, then you only have 2 choices at this point.

1- Enter in the PIN to unlock it.....which i know you entioned you dont have.

2- Reset the phone back to factory settings......which erases everythign on the phone, and turns it back into the same as it was when it was Brand New.

.

The reson you only have these 2 choices is because the Lock PIN is there for security. What good would it do, if you could easily get around it?

Thats why you CANT easily get around it, and you have to reset the phone.

Boost Mobile does NOT Have your PIN code....nobody does....only the phone does.....again, thats why you have to reset the phone.