Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I just signed up. But at the end there were no instructions

Customer Question

I just signed up. But at the end there were no instructions as to how I should proceed to creating stations by entering an artist or song name. I am Chris Binner at(###) ###-####
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

Hi Chris,

Which website or program are you trying to use?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
www.pandora.com Thanks Chris
Expert:  Josh replied 8 days ago.

Chris,

Here are the ways to create a channel on different devices:

To create a station on the Pandora website, just type the name of an artist, song or composer into the search bar in the top left corner.

Once you find the station that best matches what you were looking for you can click the Create Station button to add it to your current station list.

• On a Computer:
    • If you'd like to search for an artist or song without creating a station, simply type it in the search-box in the top-left corner of your home page, but don't press enter.
    • After you enter text in the search-box, there is an option to "Search for" at the very bottom of the drop-down menu. Click that and you can view all the search results.

Go to the Station List. Tap the plus sign in the upper right corner, or drag the Station List down then tap the Create Station search bar that is located at the top of the list.

Select the name of the station that you would like, and the station will be added to your list.

• On an iPhone or iPod Touch:
    • Type the name of an Artist or Song in the text-box. The search should auto-complete; however, you can also press the blue Search button once to find a list of relevant artists or songs.
    • To view and select our curated genre stations or browse station recommendations, tap on the Browse Genre Stations option that appears underneath the initial search screen or Stations You Might Like, instead of typing out an artist or song in the search box.

Tap on the Create a New Station search field that is located at the top left corner.

Select the name of the music you want to create your new station. Then your station will immediately start playing.

• On an iPad:
    • Type the name of an Artist, Song or Genre in the text-box. A list of search results will populate with similar names for you to select.
    • Tap on the option to Browse Genre Stations that appears underneath the search field to preview and select our curated genre stations, instead of typing out a name in the search box.

From the Now Playing screen, go to the Station List > select Stations > Create a New Station

• On an Android Phone:
    • Type the name of an artist or song in the text box. The search should auto-complete; however, you can also press the magnifying glass on the keyboard once you're done typing to find a list of relevant artists and songs.
    • Tap Browse Genre Stations that appears underneath the initial search screen or Stations You Might Like to view and select our curated genre stations or browse station recommendations,instead of typing out an artist or song in the search box.

Tap on the Create a New Station search bar that is located at the top left corner.

• On an Android Tablet:
    • Type the name of an Artist, Song or Genre in the text-box. The search should bring up a list of similar names that you can choose from.
    • To view and select our curated genre stations after tapping "Create a New Station". Instead of typing out a name in the search box, tap on Browse Genre Stations.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 7 days ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 6 days ago.

I have not heard from you in a while -- If you can rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you and mark the question as helped.