Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Unable to send-recei-open filesve-emails, hp-windows

Customer Question

unable to send-recei-open filesve-emails
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: hp-windows office7
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: don't know
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Cox IT spent much time! removing and replacing Outlook.didn't help. I am very limited in my understanding of what to do-Thanks
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 6 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please, exactly what happens when you try to send and receive files?

And which version of outlook are you using?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,