Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Tech Support Analyst at Dell
96816985

I just spoke to a technical rep, and he gave me a url to

Customer Question

I just spoke to a technical rep, and he gave me a url to look up a Lenovo business partner.
He said the url was www.lenovo.force/bplocator. I typed this into the net, and it said this was an invalid address.
Could you tell me the correct address so I can find a business partner in my area which is in White Plains, NY?
Thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Elgin Vega replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will help you with your request.

Try this webpage

http://my.lenovopartnernetwork.com/find-service-provider

Try thisone too.

https://support.lenovo.com/pa/en/serviceprovider

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Since I didn't get the answer quickly from chat, I called the tech line again and received an answer to my question. I called the business partner whose name was provided, and got my problem resolved.Thanks

Im glad you resolved the problem, our answer was 24 minutes after your answer arrive to our system.

Best regards

Hello, will you rate the service plese?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Terrible service, and not useful. I thought "chat" would be relatively immediate. I waited a half hour, and called the Lenovo technical aid again, and was given the answer I needed. I never, therefore, needed, or used the information provided by "Just Answer." I had to call your billing department to get a refund for charges that I thought were ridiculous. I shall be sure to steer away from this service in the future. I would rate the service a 2 out of 10.