Thank you for using JustAnswer.com.My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help.Where was the video posted?Thanks,Bob
OK, here is how to remove a video from YouTube:
1. Login to the account where the video was uploaded
- There is a "Sign In" button in the upper-right area of the website.
2. Once you're signed in, click on the Circle Icon in the upper-right area.
- In the circle, you should see the first initial of the account holder's first name.
3. Click on the "Creator Studio" button.
4. As you move your mouse cursor over each video, a "Settings" icon appears in the upper-right area of that particular video - it looks like a 'gear' or 'sprocket'.
4a. Click on the "Settings" icon and then click the "Remove" button in the lower-left of the video's settings screen.
The video should be removed at that point.
I do hope this helps.
I hope the information I provided helped. Please let me know if I can help further.