Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am not sure I am on the right page. Someone named Dustin

Customer Question

I am not sure I am on the right page. Someone named Dustin e-mailed me now there is an Andy, and youu seem to be named Pearl.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I am asking about a Samsung 7 telephone I am locked out...have had a reply from an Andy but don't know how to reply to him.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I bought the Sumsung 7 phone from Best Buy in Saratoga Springs, NY on April 9, 2016. Its IMEI number is###-##-####833186. It was working fine until a week ago when I added a link to my college's Office 365. It asked me to use a finger print recognition. I did so for awhile then it did not recognize my fingerprint. It asked for a password. I tried every one I have ever used and it would not let me in. Folks told me that it could be wiped clean but I would lose my information. The wizard at Best Buy told us that if we wiped it totally clean I would never by able to open it again advised us to contact Google. I hope I am in the right place. I already placed the $5 deposit I also have someone named Dustin replying but I don't know how to reply to him as well. I don't want to pay twice.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 10 days ago.

It looks like you signed up under a new account.. So you may have been charged twice.. Im going to submit a close / refund request on the first question you asked earlier, and we will proceed on this one.

The most important thing is you know how to get back to this page directly.. So please read the following and we will continue after you reply.

To get back to me , either check your email. View one of the messages from justanswer that says you have received a reply or a message, open the message. Then inside it click the button that says view or reply on justanswer. That will bring you back to this page where you can scroll down and reply.

Or, go to justanswer.com, login at the top right. Then click my questions at the top right. Then, you will see our question listed there. Click the question, scroll down and reply!