Please follow those steps carefully :
1-Disconnect all Devices (Phones, PCs, ect...) from Wifi.
2-Reset Your Netgear Router :
- Locate the Restore Factory Settings or Reset button on the back of your router.
- Using a paper clip or similar object, press and hold the Restore Factory Settings or Reset button for about seven seconds.
- Release the Restore Factory Settings or Reset button and wait for your router to restart.
- After your router is finished with the factory reset, the Power light stops blinking and lights solid green.
Note: The Power light on newer router models lights solid white.
- The factory default settings are restored.
3-Remove Malwares from your Computers :
- Disconnect the computer from the Internet and scan it with your antivirus
- Download Malwarebytes a malware/virus scanner. from www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download
- Once you install it, Please Update and then run a Scan and Delete any Malware/Viruses. It should take 25-35 minutes to complete.
- Once that is complete, please download Ccleaner, as this will clean temp and corrupted files from your computer. Click http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner
4-Create a New Gmail account, and upload all important data, picture to the Cloud : https://drive.google.com
5-You can Install Axcrypt to put a password ***** your Important data : http://www.axantum.com/axcrypt/
6-Downlaod and Install Firefox from :www.firefox.com then install this plugin : https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/
7-once you clean and remove malwares from your computer, transfer all your important data from your phones to the computer or to the cloud.
8-Now do a hard reset to all phones. (this will erase all data on the phone, Backup is Impotant)
For samsung on5, click : http://www.hardreset.info/devices/samsung/samsung-galaxy-on5/
9-Last thing is to report the fake Profiles and Pages to Facebook :