How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Andy Your Own Question

Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to change the address from 3000 N May Ave to 13000 N

Customer Question

I need to change the address from 3000 N May Ave to 13000 N May Ave, Apt 312
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 days ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

On which system or website do you need to make this change?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I don't know about computers so my answer may sound silly or stupid but here goes... When Chrome google puts in my address automatically for me, which I ordinary like until it became wrong, it says 3000 and I'm at 13,000 N May #312, OKC, OK 73120. So I need it corrected. Please help. I'm paying a lot of money just to have it changed so please do it. Thanks.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No you already wanted $5 then 64 dollars more ..just never mind. I'm an old grandma on a fixed income. Can't afford such things. But thank you anyway.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 days ago.


I am sorry for the confusion. I will send in the refund request.

Thank you,