Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I recently had to change my method of payment with PayPal. I

Customer Question

I recently had to change my method of payment with PayPal. I used to have a direct withdrawal from my checking account For some reason, PayPal said I have to use my credit card, so I changed my method of payment. Then I changed my email mail from Hotmail to gmail, that is when my PayPal account froze. I need to go back to the direct withdrawal from my checking account, can you help me?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?
Customer: I no longer have Hotmail, I had no issues with Hotmail.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I have tried following your program, I had my daughter in law help me with a call to PayPal, but as soon as they said it was accepted the transaction I was trying to finish would not process.
JA: I'm an assistant to the Computer Technician. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: Can you give me a phone number to talk to a live person?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This issue has been ongoing for over a month
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

The fee for our phone support and for our screen sharing support is the same. I recommend a screen share because with that I will be able to share the screen on your computer. And I will be able to repair any possible browser or computer issues that may be contributing to the problem. Also, Ive been using paypal for buying and selling for over ten years, and I know their system inside and out.

If I cant help you fix the issues, you will be entitled to a 100% refund. I am sending that offer to you now.

Dustin S