Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

Excuse me, why do I have to pay to ask a question about how

Customer Question

Excuse me, why do I have to pay to ask a question about how to get to the order history page???
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 11 days ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 11 days ago.

JustAnswer is a paid online answer service.

You pay to get an answer from one of the many experts online.

Do you wish to continue?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Now that you are paid where is my answer to the question as to how do get to the order history page to Copy My Commissions for a refund?? That is what the question was!!!!!
Expert:  Pete replied 10 days ago.

Can you please clarify what website the question is in relation to?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
To Pete, I have sent you a response altready and I am afraid to read it you will charge me for it. I am not going to do that. I don't even know how I got sent to you in the first place, so forgive if I don't respond to you. The question was how do I get to the order history page on Copy My Commissions for a refund??
Expert:  Pete replied 9 days ago.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
www.copymycommissions.com. Which is the website that sent me to you in the first place. I don't know why they sent me to you. That is why I asked the question as to why do I have to pay to get a refund from Copy My Commissions through you which is confusing to me. Do you do business with them all the time??
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am not going get charged for giving you the website for question. Therefore I will end this conversation, and you have a Great Holiday. Thank You, *****
Expert:  Pete replied 9 days ago.

Hi Arthur,

To get a refund from www.copymycommissions.com you just need to submit your details at:

http://copymycommissions.com/refund

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------