Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

Excuse me, why do I have to pay to ask a question about how

Customer Question

Excuse me, why do I have to pay to ask a question about how to get to the order history page???
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

JustAnswer is a paid online answer service.

You pay to get an answer from one of the many experts online.

Do you wish to continue?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Now that you are paid where is my answer to the question as to how do get to the order history page to Copy My Commissions for a refund?? That is what the question was!!!!!
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Can you please clarify what website the question is in relation to?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
To Pete, I have sent you a response altready and I am afraid to read it you will charge me for it. I am not going to do that. I don't even know how I got sent to you in the first place, so forgive if I don't respond to you. The question was how do I get to the order history page on Copy My Commissions for a refund??
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
www.copymycommissions.com. Which is the website that sent me to you in the first place. I don't know why they sent me to you. That is why I asked the question as to why do I have to pay to get a refund from Copy My Commissions through you which is confusing to me. Do you do business with them all the time??
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am not going get charged for giving you the website for question. Therefore I will end this conversation, and you have a Great Holiday. Thank You, *****
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi Arthur,

To get a refund from www.copymycommissions.com you just need to submit your details at:

http://copymycommissions.com/refund

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------